Wrinkle Relaxers, also known as neuromodulators, are injectables that contain the active ingredient botulinum toxin (BTX). These wrinkle relaxers are injected underneath the skin into specific muscles that constantly contract and lead to fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Blocking the release of the chemicals that cause the muscles to contract results in these muscles temporarily relaxing which can create a youthful and refreshed appearance.
Neuromodulators take from a few to several days for results to appear. Results last about 3-4 months.
There are several different brands of wrinkle relaxers which all contain BTX. Their difference lies in the unique formulation of each neuromodulator and how your body reacts to them.
At Altheda Health, we use a variety of formulations including Jeauveu and Xeomin so we can tailor your treatment to your specific goals. Book your free consult to learn more.
- Results in as little as 2 days
- Results last for up to 4 months
- Clinical trials showed no serious side effects
- A modern-made formulation designed to achieve temporarily natural-looking results
- Very effective to smooth deeper frown lines between the eyebrows
- Great for those who have been using other wrinkle relaxers and need a change
- No additives which aids in smoothing frown lines